Our hospital is open during regular business hours and will continue to provide the best health care for your pet(s) during the COVID-19 situation.
In order to limit direct contact for the safety of everyone during this pandemic, we ask that you follow the steps below when coming to East Side Animal Hospital:
- Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us at (309) 698-8680.
- We will check you in by telephone and then one of our team members will come outside to get your pet.
- Please have your dog on a leash and all other pets in a carrier.
- The Dr. will call you to discuss your pet(s) examination and medical needs.
- We will check you out by telephone and then bring your pet out to your car.
- If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car and we will deliver your order to your car.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
For accurate information regarding COVID-19:
- Illinois State Veterinary Medical Association: Protecting Yourself, Your Pets and the Community from COVID-19
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA): Coronavirus & Companion Animals Advice
- World Organization for Animal Health (OIE): Questions and Answers on the 2019 Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
We are monitoring all CDC, WHO and AVMA guidelines very closely and will continue to provide the best guidance and advice for you and your pet(s).
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns,
Your East Side Animal Hospital Team